Voluma™ is the latest and longest lasting of the Hyaluronic Acid fillers specifically designed by Allergan to restore volume loss in the Lateral Cheek area. Other common areas include the cheeks, cheekbones, and chin. Additionally, due to its versatility it is also suitable for adding definition to the jaw line, and works as a liquid face-lift.
- Instant, natural-looking results that last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- Non-surgical. The injection processcan be performed during a brief office visit
- From the #1 selling family of fillers
- Made with proprietary VYCROSS™ technology
- Contains lidocaine to help improve comfort during treatment
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
- Avoid alcoholic beverages within 24 hours of your treatment.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vioxx, etc.), Aspirin, Vitamin E, and Ginko Biloba 1 week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and/or swelling in the treated area.
- Avoid products/treatments that boost metabolism (diet pills and Endermologie) 1 week prior to treatment.
- You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral 3 days before your scheduled visit.
- Swelling, redness, and tenderness will occur after your treatment and usually resolves within 72 hours.
- Ice can be applied to treated area to reduce swelling in the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid manipulation of treated area for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Avoid products that boost your metabolism for 1-2 weeks following your treatment as these products can minimize your results by breaking down the Juvederm Voluma before it takes effect.
- For the first 24 hours you should avoid strenuous exercise, alcoholic beverages, extensive sun or heat exposure, as well as medications that tend to thin the blood.
- Avoid aesthetic lasers, microdermabrasion, or IPL over areas with Juvederm Voluma for a minimum of 1 week after treatment.