LASER HAIR REMOVAL
You will never have to worry about shaving, waxing or skin irritations again. At Timeless Age Defying Laser Clinic in San Diego, we offer a highly safe and effective treatment to permanently remove unwanted hair. It works on any treatment area where smooth skin is desired. We offer the best hair removal systems on the market for all skin tones.
Laser hair removal, for unwanted hair, is a non-invasive approach to permanent reduction and long-term hair removal. Permenant laser hair removal treatment is specially designed to safely eliminate undesired hair from all areas of the body. Because the laser affects hair follicles only when they are in the growth phase, more than one laser hair removal treatment is necessary to destroy hair follicles that enter the growth phase next.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- FDA approved for permanent hair reduction
- You experience no downtime
- Less pain and discomfort compared to waxing, tweezing and electrolysis
- Large areas can be treated quickly and effectively
- Safely treats all skin types
BEFORE AND AFTER
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
After Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- You may have slight redness and/or localized swelling for a few minutes up to 48 hours. Apply aloe vera or hydrocortisone cream if needed.
- Do not apply makeup to treated area for at least 3 hours.
- Avoid soaking in tubs, pools, and Jacuzzis for 48 hours.
- Do not irritate treated area chemically or mechanically for 48 hours.
- Do not pluck or wax treated areas in between laser hair removal treatments.
- Some shedding or extrusion of treated hairs will occur around 2-4 weeks following laser hair removal treatment.
- Avoid sun, direct and indirect heat, and apply sunscreen to treated area for 3 days following laser hair removal treatment.
Before Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Avoid use of Accutane for 6-9 months prior to laser hair removal treatment.
- Avoid waxing, plucking, or depilatories for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Wait at least 2 weeks for laser hair removal treatment if you have had a chemical peel or injections (Botox) in the area to be treated.
- Stop use of exfoliants, such as Renova and Glycolic Acid, on area to be treated 1 week prior to laser hair removal treatment.
- Shave area before each laser hair removal treatment.
- Skin should be clean, with no lotion, make-up, deodorant, perfume, or sunscreen before laser hair removal treatment.