Plump up your lips and fill those laugh lines. These safe and natural cosmetic dermal fillers restore volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. They are also frequently used to dramatically add volume under the eyes and to accentuate lips. They are made of Non-Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (NASHA™). NASHA is completely biocompatible with human hyaluronic acid, therefore no allergy testing is required. The average Juvederm® treatment results can last up to 9 months or longer. Schedule Juvederm® treatment today!
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
- Avoid alcoholic beverages within 24 hours of your treatment.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vioxx, etc.), Aspirin, Vitamin E, and Ginko Biloba 1 week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and/or swelling in the treated area.
- Avoid products/treatments that boost metabolism (diet pills and Endermologie) 1 week prior to treatment.
- You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral 3 days before your scheduled visit.
- Swelling, redness, and tenderness will occur after your treatment and usually resolves within 72 hours.
- Ice can be applied to treated area to reduce swelling in the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid manipulation of treated area for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Avoid products that boost your metabolism for 1-2 weeks following your treatment as these products can minimize your results by breaking down the Juvederm before it takes effect.
- For the first 24 hours you should avoid strenuous exercise, alcoholic beverages, extensive sun or heat exposure, as well as medications that tend to thin the blood.
- Avoid aesthetic lasers, microdermabrasion, or IPL over areas with Juvederm for a minimum of 1 week after treatment.